The ITS training scheme:
The ITS is a post-diploma specialization school and one of its objectives is to contribute to the diffusion of the technical and scientific culture, training young adults to work in companies.
The ITS training scheme is practical and professional , aiming at the immediate and coherent placement in the work environment.
It organises courses in the following fields:
– Mechatronics “Tecnico superiore per l’automazione ed i sistemi meccatronici”
– House ““Tecnico superiore per l’innovazione e la qualità delle abitazioni”
– Agricultural and food “Tecnico superiore responsabile delle produzioni e delle trasformazioni agrarie, agro-alimentari e agro-industriali
The main force for the effectiveness of the training and employment opportunities provided by ITS is the active involvement of the companies which, according to their needs, participate in the definition and realisation of the didactic programs and internships.
Policy for the Internationalization of the ITS
The Fondazione ITS Umbria, since the beginning, has given a strategic value to networking and transnational policies directed to the cooperation with other subjects, in particular through the creation of European partnership nets.
In this direction the Fondazione relies on the contribution of some of its partners such as Umbria Export, Consorzio regionale per l’internazionalizzazione delle imprese, dell’Università degli Studi di Perugia e di Confindustria Umbria, and on the numerous transnational partnership nets created during the development of numerous projects.
Within the above strategy, the ITS intends to create partnerships with the organizations which present similar courses, with research centres, institutions, companies and organizations which share the objectives previously mentioned.
The ITS gives priority to the cooperation with organisms from other territorial contexts aimed at supporting the promotion of culture, in particular of technical- scientific culture.
This strategy aims at favouring the transfer and the exchange of knowledge, skills and knowhow by activating processes for the improvement, the efficiency and the modernization of education, professional training and of the companies which will be the result of a constant and active confrontation.
- Organises training courses in foreign languages, mainly in English, but also in other languages according to the destination of the participants of the mobility projects. For language training the ITS organises internal courses at the Centro Linguistico di Ateneo dell’Università degli Studi di Perugia, held by mother tongue teachers, but also organises study periods abroad.
- Offers study periods in the United Kingdom to the its course participants, in order to improve their knowledge of the English language, a necessary tool for a profitable placement in the work environment. It also offers the job opportunities training in companies abroad, which operate in the fields of the Fondazione, to provide the participants with a better qualification.
- Supports mobility by organizing Italian courses for students and incoming staff with a mobility period of at least two months. The training is carried out intensively in the first two weeks. It continues throughout the entire course according to a schedule which is defined to be compatible with the activities included in the mobility project. The language training of the incoming staff and students is held by qualified teachers and by the “Centro Linguistico” dell’Università di Perugia.
- Organisations interested in the didactic activities of the ITS and in the agreements for projects of internationalisation and mobility of students and staff;
- Students interested in mobility projects;
the referent is:
Elena Lazzaroni – Alice Lucarelli
tel. +39 075 582741